We make every possible effort to guarantee that each puppy from Garcias Doodles is in excellent health at the time of adoptions. Our puppies are checked and approved by our Vet prior to adoption.
This includes a full puppy exam.
The following conditions apply to the sale of the puppy described:
The buyer has THREE days from date of purchase (including weekends or holidays) to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian. We cannot control the exposure the puppy comes in contact with after leaving us, so if you choose not to have your puppy examined within these three business days then the health guarantee is void. If within 72 hours of receiving the
puppy and he/she is found to be at risk due to life threatening congenital defects (existing at birth), Buyer must contact the Breeder within this time period and provide a written statement from 2 licensed veterinarians describing the puppy’s condition. Breeder will accept the return of the puppy and will only replace the puppy from current litter or next available that is comparable
to original puppy. Puppy must be free of any exposed infectious disease and in the same condition mentally and physically. The following circumstances do not warrant the return of the puppy: Bordetella, worms, ticks, fleas, mites, cocci, giardia, or other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies. Buyers understand that all shipping cost to and from the breeder
are the buyer’s sole responsibility and will NOT be refunded. Under no circumstances shall the Breeder be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the puppy/dog. Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Buyer.
We guarantee our puppies against any serious life altering genetic diseases up to 1 year of dog’s life. We further our guarantee against genetic hip dysplasia up to 2 years of dogs life.
If any one of these conditions listed below have been disregarded then this guarantee will be null and void:
1. The dog must not be allowed to become overweight “obese”
2. Developing joints become over stressed. Dogs joints will not be fully developed until two years of age. PennHip indicated that an injury may have occurred that caused or contributed to the issue.
3. Dog was not spayed or neutered by 8 months of age. All Garcias Doodles puppies are sold as a PET ONLY and must not be bred, unless other arrangements have been made, buyer agrees to spay or neuter this dog by a licensed vet.
4. Buyer agrees to secure the best veterinary care and attend to the physical and emotional welfare of this puppy through his/her lifetime. Buyer agrees to provide veterinary care at periodic intervals to include regular checkups, worming, heartworm preventative, and keeping vaccinations current.
5. Buyer also agrees to provide puppy with food daily and provide fresh water such that it is well nourished and therefore more resistant to sickness.6. The dog is housed in a suitable shelter typical for its breed and protect against extreme weather conditions Should puppy be found to have any serious life altering genetic defects within the 1st year of Genetic HD within two years of the puppy’s life and the list above has been met then the breeder will provide a replacement puppy from the next available litter of equal value at a 50% discount of the original price of (Price box Listed below). Buyer understands that all expenses are at the Buyer's expense including, but not limited to the shipping of said puppy back to the Breeder and shipping cost of the replacement puppy.
Replacement Puppy will not be given if:
1. Buyer must provide Breeder with any and all necessary documents from the Veterinarian such as Health Records, X Rays and any other paperwork that will apply proof of Diagnosis of genetic defects & PennHip Documentation of Genetic
2. Buyer will allow Breeder & Breeder’s Veterinarian to communicate with Buyers Veterinarian(s). We reserve the right to confirm and have the dog examined by a certified specialist before a replacement puppy is provided.
3. Diagnosed dog has been spayed or neutered by 8 months of age.
4. If the Breeder and/or the Veterinarian feel that the dog was abused physically or mentally in any way we have the right to take the dog described above without a replacement puppy or refund.
Lifetime Support and Re-Home Agreement:
We are here for you and your new Garcias Doodle puppy for the duration of his/her life. You can contact us with any questions or concerns. Buyer(s) agree if for any reason during the dog’s life you are unable to keep the dog’s life you are unable to keep the dog/puppy purchased from us you will contact the Breeder and we will take him/her back or help in placing the puppy/dog in the new home.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall the Buyer place the puppy/dog in a
shelter, humane society, dog pound, pet mill or pet store and Buyer will NOT resell the puppy/dog for any reason.
Full and Final Agreement:
By signing below you have read and understand this Pet Contract/Guarantee and agree to this
document in full. Buyer also understand if ant part of this contract is breached the Breeder is
released from any obligations under this contract. Also any and all legal proceeding shall be
handled within Fresno County California.